Sunday, August 7, 2011

Every day for a year

My cousin Becki is doing a picture-a-day for a year on facebook and it is so much fun...SOOO I am going to do my own little "re-mix" of that here.

No guarantees that I will post or even have a picture for each day but there will be something stated about each day for one year.

Why now?? Why this year?? Why not last year or next year?? Because this year is going to be unique, Cody is going to lineman school and will be there for 4 days a week so Carly and I will be juggling life alone for 4 days a week...don't worry Cody is leaving me the dog and a shot gun :) for those who have never seen me wield a gun HEY INTERNETS, I AM A HUNTER AND A HECKUVA GOOD SHOT,GO AHEAD...MAKE MY DAY! Don't believe me?? Ask my husband or my dad about the last time we shot clays. They had a small issue with the wind...I had no issue with the wind thankyouverymuch!

This is all until next week when "Every day for a year" begins...

No comments:

Welcome to my world. Nothing too exciting going on here....I am a teacher and enjoy telling my friends about the interesting things that happen in my daily life. I find the most pleasure in the simple things that occur daily. Like the brilliant sunsets as I drive home from work or the way Maggie whimpers and paws when she dreams in the kitchen or the way Cody starts my car when he leaves for work just because he knows I don't like to be cold.