Thursday, August 18, 2011

Best fourth, second day ever.


Day 2: August 18

Kel and I talked this morning....like we do most mornings (Mr. Highway Patrolman, thank you for not pulling me over when you saw me talking on my phone. I "promise" to put it on speaker phone next time.)

She said her cousin asked her if her first day of school was the best fourth first day ever....couldn't help but laugh, how many first trys does a person get? One each year if you are a teacher!!

Today has been a good day, best fourth, second day ever(Read: taught for 4 yrs, so I have had 4 second days of school ...one each year. Confused yet?)

Hope all the teachery friends are having the best first or second days also!

What could make this better? A couple of cute pic of my baby, that's what!

No comments:

Welcome to my world. Nothing too exciting going on here....I am a teacher and enjoy telling my friends about the interesting things that happen in my daily life. I find the most pleasure in the simple things that occur daily. Like the brilliant sunsets as I drive home from work or the way Maggie whimpers and paws when she dreams in the kitchen or the way Cody starts my car when he leaves for work just because he knows I don't like to be cold.