Sunday, July 24, 2011

7 months

Carly is just over 7 months and.....she has a tooth! It appeared some point in the last 24ish hours and I found it this morning. She wasn't overly fussy the last few days and she has had a bump there for a month or so. I hope all hre teeth come in that way.

Other new things...green beans from the garden are now baby food.


Learning to share with Wyatt.


Enjoying a wedding with good friends.




Enjoying lunch with Great Grandpa Cope.


Carly is learning to roll to get where she wants or what she wants...the coffee table is a new favorite.


The pacifier is a new favorite toy...it only stays in for a few seconds unless she is sleeping.


It will be exciting to see what the 7th month brings!

2 comments:

Jamie in Chile said...

Great update, Kayla! She's beautiful. Also, I want a copy of that photo. So good to see you, my dear.

Chelsea said...

aww <3 she's just too precious & growing so fast! auntie chelsea loves her lots!!! :)

Welcome to my world. Nothing too exciting going on here....I am a teacher and enjoy telling my friends about the interesting things that happen in my daily life. I find the most pleasure in the simple things that occur daily. Like the brilliant sunsets as I drive home from work or the way Maggie whimpers and paws when she dreams in the kitchen or the way Cody starts my car when he leaves for work just because he knows I don't like to be cold.