Thursday, August 18, 2011

I can change it if I want to!

RE-DO!! After much careful consideration I have decided to change the start date of my "Every day for a year"...why? Because nothing really changed until yesterday so it seemed weird to have started so early and had nothing to blog about.

Day 1: August 17 (For reals)
First day of school went well for all of us.

Cody likes his classes - said he wasn't the oldest or the most out of shape so he is feeling good about it.

Carly REALLY likes her daycare lady. She is a local mom, I take Carly to her in the morning and her oldest boys (1st and 3rd grade) come to my room at the end of the day. When she brings Carly in she gather's her sons. Her youngest is 16months and says "Hi" to Carly all day long. I feel bad for her :)

School was good for me also. I have lost and gained a few students which is to be expected. The only class I am not liking is 3rd hour and that is great...get it over and done with early. Not necessarily the material, the personality clashes that will occur will not be enjoyable for any of us.

No comments:

Welcome to my world. Nothing too exciting going on here....I am a teacher and enjoy telling my friends about the interesting things that happen in my daily life. I find the most pleasure in the simple things that occur daily. Like the brilliant sunsets as I drive home from work or the way Maggie whimpers and paws when she dreams in the kitchen or the way Cody starts my car when he leaves for work just because he knows I don't like to be cold.