Sunday, August 21, 2011

He Returns!

Day 3: August 19 - First Friday of the year down! Wheww...couldn't have been better timing :)

That first week is always a killer, maybe it is the emotions and the preparation that wear you out. I was worn out by a baby that didn't want to sleep, not at home, not with grandma, not with the binky, not on her tummy, not even at daycare....insert exasperated sigh and a yawn. Thank goodness Cody was home Thursday night. She fell asleep in the chair with him and if my #R@#RWR#T^Y&*()09876 battery wasn't dead I would have taken a gazillion pictures of the cuteness.

We also got in a mega huge fight. Stress and lack of monnies can really put a damper on marital relations. So we fought it out, I am not proud that I yelled at him in the car, in front of our daughter, in the drive way, in the yard, in front of my dad and stepmother. He is not proud that he did the same. But we got it all off of our chests, felt like asses after and then went to the birthday party. Big 'ole thank you to my Dad and Stepmom for not judging us and for still agreeing to keep Carly for a couple of hours while we attended a grown up birthday party with grown up beverages and grown up talk.

Day 4: August 20 - Saturday, how I missed you. Made a trip down the the Gordorosa to watch the boys pour the floor for the shop/house. Went to The Farm to water the garden and continue the War On Squash Bugs. Then went to Seth and Andrea's, the house is looking AMAZING! Came home for nap time...nothing like snuggle time with the baby. Then on to a friends so Cody could look at an electrical job and home to watch a movie and fold laundry. Saturday was super productive!

Promises Promises....pictures will accompany posts when my camera battery is better....curses!

No comments:

Welcome to my world. Nothing too exciting going on here....I am a teacher and enjoy telling my friends about the interesting things that happen in my daily life. I find the most pleasure in the simple things that occur daily. Like the brilliant sunsets as I drive home from work or the way Maggie whimpers and paws when she dreams in the kitchen or the way Cody starts my car when he leaves for work just because he knows I don't like to be cold.