Thursday, October 28, 2010

FALL DECORATIONS!!

I love me some fall! Also I love fall decorations.

Our entertainment stand isn't very pretty so I like to spruce it up a bit.



The only spider I am okay with is the one eyed spider I made in elementary school with pipe cleaners and gogglie eyes...somehow he now only has 1 eye. Whoops.



Since the former office items are in the kitchen and living room you will have to wait until the nursery is completed to see the rest but trust me...before the big remodel started it looked nice.

No comments:

Welcome to my world. Nothing too exciting going on here....I am a teacher and enjoy telling my friends about the interesting things that happen in my daily life. I find the most pleasure in the simple things that occur daily. Like the brilliant sunsets as I drive home from work or the way Maggie whimpers and paws when she dreams in the kitchen or the way Cody starts my car when he leaves for work just because he knows I don't like to be cold.