Friday, October 1, 2010

2 of 7

We have completed 7 weeks of school. I have been present all five days of the week for only 2 of them and will miss one day from the next two weeks also. I think my doctor was right - too busy.

This week was Homecoming and Spirit Week. Wednesday was "Teacher/Student Swap Day" and several of the girls dressed up as me, which would be flattering except that they only wanted to because I am pregnant and they thought it would be fun. (insert look of crazed emotion and a disheartened gasp!) Of course I missed Wednesday due to a state committee meeting.

My goal from this moment on is to tell little good and MUCHO negative about my pregnancy in an effort to deter those students who may find pregnancy cute and seemingly fun....I suppose it's time to tell them about peeing my pants, the walking farts and the fourish hours of sleep I get because Baby T likes to party from 2-5am.

So I will share with you all of the fun, enjoyable parts of babyness. Pictures to come!

No comments:

Welcome to my world. Nothing too exciting going on here....I am a teacher and enjoy telling my friends about the interesting things that happen in my daily life. I find the most pleasure in the simple things that occur daily. Like the brilliant sunsets as I drive home from work or the way Maggie whimpers and paws when she dreams in the kitchen or the way Cody starts my car when he leaves for work just because he knows I don't like to be cold.