Sunday, October 31, 2010

Baby Shower

Here are a few of the baby shower pictures for those of you who could not attend, or if you are male and were at the Hoag's shop during this time. Enjoy!

Only the most awesome baby showers have balloons in a vice (This was at the Hoag's shop, where we had a BBQ after the "official" party)






We are blessed to have so many wonderful people in our lives.




The item hanging on the wall is part of the bedding. We are doing Baby T's room in a Ladybug theme.



Jessie and Andrea did a great job getting everything together...especially with little ones of their own at home.



No comments:

Welcome to my world. Nothing too exciting going on here....I am a teacher and enjoy telling my friends about the interesting things that happen in my daily life. I find the most pleasure in the simple things that occur daily. Like the brilliant sunsets as I drive home from work or the way Maggie whimpers and paws when she dreams in the kitchen or the way Cody starts my car when he leaves for work just because he knows I don't like to be cold.