Monday, October 25, 2010

Baby Room Part 1

So we have begun our first big house project together - Remodel Baby T's room. It has mostly been one of Cody's projects because I am not much help these days and there are some things I'm not good at or at least not up to his standards and that is okay because we both want it done right.

It began like this, with my piles of "stuff" everywhere.








Then there was the demolition, he is ripping the framing from the closet.



Yes, he is putting the trash through the window....better than tracking it through my nice clean house.



So manly when he's ripping out sheetrock



Thanks for mudding the sheetrock Drew!!



There are some things my husband is better at supervising than doing.




Part 2 is soon to come.

1 comment:

Just Jana said...

Can't wait to see the rest of the room! Take care of yourself...scary hospital trip!
When posting pictures select the choice that centers the picture and then text can only go above or below it and not to the side. I think that should help! :)

Welcome to my world. Nothing too exciting going on here....I am a teacher and enjoy telling my friends about the interesting things that happen in my daily life. I find the most pleasure in the simple things that occur daily. Like the brilliant sunsets as I drive home from work or the way Maggie whimpers and paws when she dreams in the kitchen or the way Cody starts my car when he leaves for work just because he knows I don't like to be cold.