Monday, November 10, 2008

I can't get no...consentration

BAH! Mondays..500 million things to do, only 24hours. Yes, it's 7:45 and I am still at school-went to the board meeting as a teacher representative and used my time between 4:00 and 6:45 to get some stuff done. Nothing exciting just reworking some classes hopefully. I have big ideas but with next years budget cuts I am trying to assess the risk..try something new that the state may not provide funding for but will be more beneficial to my students OR stick with the same ole same ole classes and try to make them work? Decisions decisions. On an up side (yeah I'm gonna brag) the school board president tonight told me he thought I was doing a good job and had heard good things from others also. I am hoping his approval gives me a little job security.

No comments:

Welcome to my world. Nothing too exciting going on here....I am a teacher and enjoy telling my friends about the interesting things that happen in my daily life. I find the most pleasure in the simple things that occur daily. Like the brilliant sunsets as I drive home from work or the way Maggie whimpers and paws when she dreams in the kitchen or the way Cody starts my car when he leaves for work just because he knows I don't like to be cold.