Thursday, November 20, 2008

Going international again

Anja is getting married!! The first or second weekend in June Anja will be getting married so Cody and I will fly out probably the week before and stay 2 or 3 days after with her family. I am very excited for her and Andy, they will make a wonderful family. So far I have found round trip tickets with one stop each way in New Jersey for $980 each!! Only down side is that there is a long lay over in New Jersey but that will be okay, give us some time in case of bad weather or delays. Hopefully this time I won't leave my boarding pass on the back of the toilet in the terminal! It is exciting to plan this trip with some fun vacation activities. Unfortunately we will not have the time or the dollars to go to Paris and see Claude Monet in the Louvre, but we will go to the National Museum in Berlin.I read they have some more pieces added to the Impressionism exhibit.....can you guess how excited Cody is?? I am so lucky to have a tolerant and caring husband.

We are super excited to see you all this weekend and to tailgate, it's gonna be chilly but hopefully someone got assigned to bring hot chocolate!

No comments:

Welcome to my world. Nothing too exciting going on here....I am a teacher and enjoy telling my friends about the interesting things that happen in my daily life. I find the most pleasure in the simple things that occur daily. Like the brilliant sunsets as I drive home from work or the way Maggie whimpers and paws when she dreams in the kitchen or the way Cody starts my car when he leaves for work just because he knows I don't like to be cold.