Sunday, October 5, 2014

Smiley Man

This little guy is all smiles these days. He weighs 15 pounds 7 ounces and is 26 1/2 inches long. He is wearing 6-9 month onesies and 3-6 month pants. He laughs at sister and loves to sit in the high chair. He watches you eat and loves rice cereal. He is beginning to nap longer at a time in the afternoon. He is "talking" and "squawking". Aiden has also found his feet recently. While they can't quite get to his mouth he does hold on to them and roll from side to side. He is not rolling from back to front yet but it will be soon, front to back is mastered and he doesn't stay on his tummy for long when he has decided enough is enough.


No comments:

Welcome to my world. Nothing too exciting going on here....I am a teacher and enjoy telling my friends about the interesting things that happen in my daily life. I find the most pleasure in the simple things that occur daily. Like the brilliant sunsets as I drive home from work or the way Maggie whimpers and paws when she dreams in the kitchen or the way Cody starts my car when he leaves for work just because he knows I don't like to be cold.