Monday, July 19, 2010

More forgetful....

What is worse than being super forgetful? Being more forgetful. I am going to have to start up with the white board marker on the mirror again. Here is a list of the things I have forgotten in the past week alone.

1. Why I went in ________ room.
2. To pee when I was in the bathroom.
3. To feed the dog.
4. To feed myself (didn't forget this for long).
5. To go to my Grandma's house (had a melt down when I called her and apologized like a drunken sorority girl at the bar that just threw up on her self...she laughed at me.)
6. To schedule next doctor's appointment.
7. That my cousin was home from Iraq. (he walked in the door at my mom's to get his daughter and I had a "just saw a ghost" moment)
8. To take the clothes off the line. (they were there for 3 days)
9. Where I parked my car at the fair grounds. (The WOODSON COUNTY FAIR GROUNDS!)
10. Why the timer was going off. (Thank goodness Cody remembered supper was in there)

This is the most irritating part of pregnancy so far. I feel like a really emotionally unstable Alzheimer's patient....Cody thinks I'm crazy.

No comments:

Welcome to my world. Nothing too exciting going on here....I am a teacher and enjoy telling my friends about the interesting things that happen in my daily life. I find the most pleasure in the simple things that occur daily. Like the brilliant sunsets as I drive home from work or the way Maggie whimpers and paws when she dreams in the kitchen or the way Cody starts my car when he leaves for work just because he knows I don't like to be cold.