Monday, July 5, 2010

Gaining weight

So I was a little sick in the begining but more than that I just plain wasn't hungry...which is strange if you remember all the times I forgot we were having dinner at someone elses house and ate at Clovia, then ate again wherever we ended up.

Then I got sick (ill) which ended up working well for Tina's bachelorette party since no one expects a sick person to drink, but it was bad because I lost more weight.

Began my pregnancy at 135 and at my last appointment 2 weeks ago I was 126 which means I have finally started gaining some weight since I was hovering around 120-125ish, this is good because the baby is also begining to grow more rapidly. The doctor told me not to worry unless the weight loss continued after the morning sickness was gone.

Since the weight gain has began I hope the energy level starts to increase also...canning should begin this week!

No comments:

Welcome to my world. Nothing too exciting going on here....I am a teacher and enjoy telling my friends about the interesting things that happen in my daily life. I find the most pleasure in the simple things that occur daily. Like the brilliant sunsets as I drive home from work or the way Maggie whimpers and paws when she dreams in the kitchen or the way Cody starts my car when he leaves for work just because he knows I don't like to be cold.