Thursday, July 29, 2010

It moved

So Baby T has been moving every day for about 5 days now which is good, I think. I am 20 weeks so it's about time for this. Felt Baby T at about 18 weeks for the first time and only spiratically since then.

Yesterday Baby T was moving LOTS, probably doing flips and somersaults and who knows what else but it was making me nauseous. First thought "Sit down and hold still for a little while!" Second Thought "Oh no!! I've turned into MY MOTHER!"

Cody is excited for Baby T to kick hard enough for him to feel...me not so much except that it will make him feel good. I think he feels left out.

Cody is also excited for when "nesting" kicks in because the house is a total wreck! Most of the summer has been spent napping, eating, mowing and gardening...not house cleaning.

No comments:

Welcome to my world. Nothing too exciting going on here....I am a teacher and enjoy telling my friends about the interesting things that happen in my daily life. I find the most pleasure in the simple things that occur daily. Like the brilliant sunsets as I drive home from work or the way Maggie whimpers and paws when she dreams in the kitchen or the way Cody starts my car when he leaves for work just because he knows I don't like to be cold.