Thursday, March 14, 2013

Breakin'

It is almost time for SPRING BREAK!! 48 more hours and I am "home free" WOOOOO!!!!

A whole week of Carly and I chillin at home. Open windows, folding laundry, sorting toys, etc...I am not going to make a huge and unrealistic list of things to do like I do each year and it never gets done so this is my list for the next week.

Realistic To-Do List

1. Watch cartoons every morning.
2. Go to the library at least once.
3. Catch up on laundry.
4. Take naps.
5. Do one and only one extra homework assignment per grad class
6. Open the windows.
7. Plant flowers.
8. Mop kitchen and bathroom.
9. Get out new 31 My Home items and sort toys.
10. Vacuum all rooms.
11. Watch Cinda lella...but not more than once a day.
12. Play dress up.
13. Have ice cream for snack.
14. Go for walks
15. Remove at least one tote from basement.


There, 15 things and only 6 of them are actual work things. I feel much more confident about this than usual.

No comments:

Welcome to my world. Nothing too exciting going on here....I am a teacher and enjoy telling my friends about the interesting things that happen in my daily life. I find the most pleasure in the simple things that occur daily. Like the brilliant sunsets as I drive home from work or the way Maggie whimpers and paws when she dreams in the kitchen or the way Cody starts my car when he leaves for work just because he knows I don't like to be cold.