Saturday, September 17, 2011

Day 30-31

Day 30 - Sept 15
Usually Thursdays are for "Bitchin' Thursdays" with the girls but lately we have all been lame - not only are we all moms but we are also all 'students', some are actually in college, one got a promotion and is doing a bunch of training and a couple are teachers.

My Thursday consisted of thanking the dear sweet lord that Cody was home for the weekend. He fed, bathed and tried to put Carly to sleep but the little stinker just wanted her mama. So I put her to bed and then wrote a test for Resource Managemnet, graded a stack of papers and was snuggled up by the hubs at 11:30. Whew! Of course Carly woke up and was really crabby but Cody got up with her and ended up sleeping in the chair for quite a while. Poor baby is conjested.

Day 31- Sept 16 Made a flying trip at 3:25 to the Dr. Carly is conjested and on some meds for asthma. She doesn't have asthma but the meds open her air way. She had a better night.

No comments:

Welcome to my world. Nothing too exciting going on here....I am a teacher and enjoy telling my friends about the interesting things that happen in my daily life. I find the most pleasure in the simple things that occur daily. Like the brilliant sunsets as I drive home from work or the way Maggie whimpers and paws when she dreams in the kitchen or the way Cody starts my car when he leaves for work just because he knows I don't like to be cold.