Friday, December 19, 2008

Last day before break

Talking to Kel earlier this week I was reminiscing about some past finals weeks and decided to put together a top 10 list, similar to what you would see on the late show w/Dave letterman or in the Farm Talk. So here goes.

10. Knowing that I started packing days before all my friends and they STILL helped to pile stuff into my car at the last second.
9. Dirty Thursday has unsanitarily morphed into Dirty Week
8. Being so tired you have to ask someone what you just said.
7. Ticking off the people who didn't study for other tests, go to class or turn in their assignments by saying that you can get a 22% on the final and still keep your A
6. Sleeping when you can, where ever you land-be it your floor, someone else's floor, the entry way with your snow boots still on, the library, or someone else's bed with them still in it.
5. That "I don't care at this point so it's not really procrastinating" feeling as you and your friends complete the 17th level of word zap.
4. Hall way races.
3. The weekend before shennanigans.
2. Justifying consuming something in it's entirety (ex: whole pizzas, logs of ice cream, angel food cake, cans of Cheeze Whiz, boxes of Cheez-It's, bowls of cheese dip, boxes of peanut butter rice crispies, seasons of Grey's)
1. You all!

No comments:

Welcome to my world. Nothing too exciting going on here....I am a teacher and enjoy telling my friends about the interesting things that happen in my daily life. I find the most pleasure in the simple things that occur daily. Like the brilliant sunsets as I drive home from work or the way Maggie whimpers and paws when she dreams in the kitchen or the way Cody starts my car when he leaves for work just because he knows I don't like to be cold.