Sunday, November 4, 2012

Thankful part 1

November 1 - I am thankful for our family they are pretty great to us, this past year and a half would have been much harder with out all of them.

November 2 - I am thankful for my bestie Kel who knows me all too well and still loves me. She is a fantastic person and a great listener, especially on long drives when a person is super sleepy and on the way to school.

November 3 - I am thankful for my mom who bought me a stainless steel Sunbeam mixer because I wanted it and we were at an auction and she was kicking major but in the auction....she also got a set of ladies golf clubs which my step dad called me to inform "Your mom bought this golf bag and clubs for $35 and it has $30 worth of balls in it, she keeps opening pockets and balls keep rolling out and she found some shoes and gloves and deodorant, she made so much money today" Yep, my mom...deal finder and keeper of the used deodorant from an auction - okay, maybe not keeper.

November 4 - I am thankful for a husband who understands when I am at my wits end and entertains out daughter all day so I can write a crazy long paper for my masters classes. He is the light of my world and a fantastic father and husband who on occasion does the dishes and bought a new vacuum because he didn't like vacuuming with the old one!

No comments:

Welcome to my world. Nothing too exciting going on here....I am a teacher and enjoy telling my friends about the interesting things that happen in my daily life. I find the most pleasure in the simple things that occur daily. Like the brilliant sunsets as I drive home from work or the way Maggie whimpers and paws when she dreams in the kitchen or the way Cody starts my car when he leaves for work just because he knows I don't like to be cold.