Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thankful November and other November only things

There are a bazillion people doing "Thankful November" on their facebook walls each and every day. 

As you all know I have tried the "post stuff every day thing" and it fails miserably each time. 

yeah, we know, we read each day for the first two days and then came back for another week and there were no posts. Do you even know how this blog thing works?

YES, I know how this blog thing works...gezz, get off my back.

I have devised a plan to do a modified "Thankful November" in which I post about each day just not on each day. We will see how it goes. 

I am also participating in "No Shave November" in which I will refuse to shave, except my armpits - those are a must. My husband loves this one!! 

Yeah, I bet he loves it, about as much as he loves when you ask him to rub your feet and take out the trash

But I will not participate in "Movember" as I am not yet in menopause and can not grow a mustache, this one I leave to men with enough testosterone to grow facial hair and most women over 60.  

No comments:

Welcome to my world. Nothing too exciting going on here....I am a teacher and enjoy telling my friends about the interesting things that happen in my daily life. I find the most pleasure in the simple things that occur daily. Like the brilliant sunsets as I drive home from work or the way Maggie whimpers and paws when she dreams in the kitchen or the way Cody starts my car when he leaves for work just because he knows I don't like to be cold.