Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Reference Point

Some of my friends who have not seen Carly lately have been asking "How big is she now?" Well friends, she's about as tall as my mom's toilet. How's that for a reference point?? HAHA!!

She also thinks she has to have a coat or jacket on at all times. I should feel lucky that she likes to put it on but mostly it's just irritating when she gets to hot or when she wants to wear someone's jacket besides her own, like she his here. I have let her run around in just a diaper and a jacket before.


No comments:

Welcome to my world. Nothing too exciting going on here....I am a teacher and enjoy telling my friends about the interesting things that happen in my daily life. I find the most pleasure in the simple things that occur daily. Like the brilliant sunsets as I drive home from work or the way Maggie whimpers and paws when she dreams in the kitchen or the way Cody starts my car when he leaves for work just because he knows I don't like to be cold.