Friday, January 11, 2013

Birthday time!!

Carly's birthday was a great time. As usual we had it at the community building here in town because our house can not fit everyone in it and I refuse to have 40 b-day parties for her. Our divorced/remarried families can just suck it up and come to one party.


Since Daddy was really sick last year, he got all the fun of helping to open the presents! I think he really enjoyed it. Carly did.

 The balloons are from my dad and Kim. Instead of packing peanuts they packed the tricycle in about 200 balloons. Wow guys, thanks.

Carly's shirt says "Happy Birthday To Me". The hilight of the party was when Carly pulled a card out and took it out of the envelope. She opened it and Cody said "What does it say" without missing a beat Carly said "Happy Birthday to You!" the promptly pitched it to the side and dug into the paper!

 This was from Mom and Daddy - we got her a "Meowsic" piano. Shaped like a cat - it is a little freaky looking but Carly is super into it.


Last but not least - CAKE! yes those are shot gun shells and feathers - I washed them all, no worries!

1 comment:

Fluffy bunny said...

Why feathers and shot gun shells?!?!? :) She looks so big! miss you guys.

Welcome to my world. Nothing too exciting going on here....I am a teacher and enjoy telling my friends about the interesting things that happen in my daily life. I find the most pleasure in the simple things that occur daily. Like the brilliant sunsets as I drive home from work or the way Maggie whimpers and paws when she dreams in the kitchen or the way Cody starts my car when he leaves for work just because he knows I don't like to be cold.