Monday, March 19, 2012

Who is immesurably lucky?

MEEEEE! I have a wonderful Mother, StepDad, Dad and StepMom, fantastic grandparents, aunts and uncles and great cousins. Good friends and (mostly) good co-workers....but I have an immeasurably wonderful husband and daughter.

Mr. T and I don't have a perfect marriage but it is pretty freaking great in my opinion....we occasionally argue, we occasionally disagree...we always make up :) (keeping it G-Rated...my parents read this!)

My house is not spotless and my daughter runs around with a dirty shirt on half the time, the other half she isn't even wearing a shirt. I always need to mop (or maybe that's just my floor OCD - I am only OCD about gross floors)

But right now my house does smell AHHHHmazing. The hubs brought me some flowers - my fav. springtime flowers actually -daffodils, he even put them in the Kerr jar. I am blessed, very very blessed.


No comments:

Welcome to my world. Nothing too exciting going on here....I am a teacher and enjoy telling my friends about the interesting things that happen in my daily life. I find the most pleasure in the simple things that occur daily. Like the brilliant sunsets as I drive home from work or the way Maggie whimpers and paws when she dreams in the kitchen or the way Cody starts my car when he leaves for work just because he knows I don't like to be cold.