Thursday, December 9, 2010

Almost Done

Baby T's room is almost done! As I type I am at home waiting on the carpet guys, then off to a doctor appointment and when I return Cody will be home and we will begin putting everything in her room. He and so many of our friends have worked so hard to get it all done. Cody was up until 11:30 last night painting the trim so we would be ready for the carpet guys. Pictures of the room together and all the trim painted will be up soon.

Again - Thank you Drew for your construction skills. This is the ceiling after he textured it.



And the walls after he patched them as well as the closet ready for it's new door.



Good bye icky blue!


Thank you Nicole for painting!


THE DOOR! Thank you to Seth for help with the door.


And since there aren't any parts I can do to help with the room...I decorated for Christmas!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Congratulations on your new baby! Post some pictures soon so that we can enjoy her too!

If you ever need help with Bfing, please ask. I am happy to help!

Welcome to my world. Nothing too exciting going on here....I am a teacher and enjoy telling my friends about the interesting things that happen in my daily life. I find the most pleasure in the simple things that occur daily. Like the brilliant sunsets as I drive home from work or the way Maggie whimpers and paws when she dreams in the kitchen or the way Cody starts my car when he leaves for work just because he knows I don't like to be cold.