Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Break

I did not appreciate spring break enough until this year. Those five days really hit the spot-not that they were leasurly by any means but I feel like a terrible person when things in my life get ignored like hair cuts and oil changes and the laundry...especially the mopping! So I am including a little smidgen of my new do! I think it looks just like when I cut my hair for Locks O Love. I am not a photographer!



Also included are some pictures of my classroom I took today from my desk. Do not be fooled-objects in blog are smaller than they appear. My room is about as wide as a double wide and half as long. TINY! And notice those great washer and dryers in the middle of my room. AWESOME - not.




1 comment:

Danielle said...

nice hair cut... bad chin fat. :)

Welcome to my world. Nothing too exciting going on here....I am a teacher and enjoy telling my friends about the interesting things that happen in my daily life. I find the most pleasure in the simple things that occur daily. Like the brilliant sunsets as I drive home from work or the way Maggie whimpers and paws when she dreams in the kitchen or the way Cody starts my car when he leaves for work just because he knows I don't like to be cold.